Jump to navigation Jump to search
- September 29th, 2016: Presentented "Semantic MediaWiki for Assessment in Education" at SMWCon Fall 2016 - the 13th Semantic MediaWiki Conference
- August 30, 2016: Published paper The Implementation of Hohfeldian Legal Concepts with Semantic Web Technologies at the AI4J - Artificial Intelligence for Justice workshop.
- April 16th, 2016: Published book chapter From Ontology to Semantic Wiki – Designing Annotation and Browse Interfaces for Given Ontologies
- October 29th, 2015: Presented Fresnel Forms - A Protégé Semantic Web Ontology Editor Plugin for Wiki Interface Specification at SMWCon Fall 2015 - the 12th Semantic MediaWiki Conference
- May 26th, 2015: The Bachelors Thesis project Fresnel Forms wrapped up with their final presentation. FForms is thus now officially released. Download this latest version from https://github.com/ABI-Team-30/Fresnel-Forms .
- April 20th, 2015: Release 1.99 of Fresnel Forms with new features: cardinality, ontology namespace prefixes in wiki page names and a few bug fixes.
- April 3rd, 2015: Additional instructions put on Fresnel Forms.
- March 16th, 2015: Fresnel Forms released. Fresnel Forms is a plugin for the Protégé ontology editor that helps create Fresnel-defined interfaces, and exports them as semantic wiki's.
- August 28th, 2014: Protege Fresnel editor released. The Protege Fresnel editor is the result of a Bachelors Thesis project at the Open University in the Netherlands. It is a plugin voor the Protégé-OWL ontology editor. It makes a tab that generates a browsing interface specification for the current ontologies in the Protégé-OWL session. This tab also give an UML diagram-like GUI voor editing this interface specification. It can then save this interface specification in a file containing RDF triples that follow the Fresnel ontology for Semantic Browser interfaces.
- December 30th, 2013: OWF Wiki Forms version 0.2.1 released. Updated and tested for the most recent versions of MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki and other required extensions, and the Jena Fuseki SPARQL server. Also fixes some minor bugs and has various code improvements, including some suggested by Cameron Angus McLean and Tobias Käfer (thanks!). Download and install it via the OWF installation page. For an overview of its functionality, see the OWF user manual.
- December 9th, 2013: Gave the talk "Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms" at the Semantic Registries Workshop.
- October 29th, 2013: Gave the talk "OWL Wiki Forms (OWF): A Style Language that Generates Wikis from Semantic Web Ontologies" at SMWCon Fall 2013.
- June 13th, 2013: Slides from the TouW-dag juni 2013 workshop about the Semantic Web editing tool Protégé-OWL are now on SlideShare (in Dutch)
- May 27th, 2013: Presented our paper "From Ontology to Wiki – Generating Cascadable Default Fresnel Style from Given Ontologies for Creating Semantic Wiki Interfaces" at the Workshop on Semantic Web Collaborative Spaces (SWCS2013) at ESWC 2013. (slides)